Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Birthday Month

It's April and it's all mine! I'm the opposite of people who keep their birthday a secret - I shout it from the rooftops! I gave my co-workers a few weeks notice and my friends and family already know I'm going to want to party. I had an amazing trip to Spain, chock full of celebratory drinks, and am ready to rage on Saturday.
The big 30 this year. I can't say it won't happen, but I'm really not feeling sad or depressed about this milestone. I'm proud of how much I've packed in 30 short years and happy with where I'm at. Plenty of room to grow, but I'm good to stay just like this for now!
Birthday wishes? A hot pair of glitter sandals I saw at Payless and a juicy pork chop. Fingers crossed!
Adios twenties! 30 is the new 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment